Projet en urgence
Note : Les positions des projets ne sont données qu'à titre indicatif, et peuvent ne pas correspondre à l'endroit exact où se déroulera le projet
Critères de recherche :
Date de début : 23/12/2016
Date de fin : 02/02/2017
Type de projet : urgent
34 projets trouvés.
Type : ENVI (Environnement)
ACTIVITIES: Always accompanied by an expert, volunteers will develop various activities throughout the week including:
1. To monitor the health of the crocodiles' ecosystem.
2. To count the number of individuals.
3. To assist in feeding crocodiles and cleaning the areas where they are temporarily in captivity.
4. To assist in watering plants needed to provide shade for the individuals in captivity.
5. To assist in taking photographs and samples of the habitat.
6. To assist in signal processing for those using crocodile areas, preparation of reports of specimens in the wild and captivity.
It is important that volunteers know that the environmental management unit "Cocodrilos de Nayar" has the appropriate permissions from Mexican government: SEMARNAT and always operates in cooperation with PROFEPA and Civil Protection, Mexican institutions in charged of the regulations from these kind of conservation areas.
Type : ENVI (Environnement)
ACTIVITIES: The main job is to patrol the beach at night, working hours are around from 20:00 to 8:00, four days per week, this depends on the number of turtles that come ashore, it is recommended that volunteers come prepared to work these hours, depending on the number of volunteers involved in the project, two teams will be split allowing each group to have a day of work, a day off for recovery and two days off in weekends. Some of the activities to be performed are:
1. To find adult turtles and collect their eggs.
2. To move the eggs to a protected place called Vivero.
3. To release newborn baby turtles into the sea.
4. To patrol the beaches at night.
5. To make some reconstruction in the most important turtle camps from the region.
Together with a team of biologists from La Penita de Jaltemba, volunteers will seek turtles and will be in charge of taking care of their eggs, the team of biologists and local people are very friendly and working with them is always fun. We need motivated volunteers who really want to get involved in a project with sea turtles; the workplace depends on the beach where more turtles arrive, every day biologists will define which beach will be patrolled by volunteers.
Type : CULT (culturel)
1. Arabic is the 5th most commonly spoken native language in the world and an official language of the United Nations, the Arab League, the Organization of Islamic Conference, and the African Union.
2. Arabic is the language of Islam, understood by Muslims throughout the world.
3. There is a high demand of Arabic-speakers in the Western world so... job opportunities increasing in a lot of fields: journalism, business and industry, education, finance and banking, translation and interpretation, consulting, foreign service and intelligence, and many others.
4. Knowing Arabic can promote intercultural understanding: Westerners are presented with one-dimensional negative stereotypes of Arabic-speaking peoples through the news media, films etc. Besides of all what is happening nowadays in the Middle East.
People who know Arabic can negotiate the cultural and linguistic gap between nations, assist in solving and avoiding intercultural conflict.
5. Arabic influence is evident in many other languages.
People interested in this project can choose between learning Darija, the Moroccan dialect, or Fusha, classic Arabic.
Morocco is a safe and North African Muslim country, so it can give you the ideal opportunity to learn more about Arabic and Islamic influences.
One of the best ways to develop greater knowledge of Islamic culture is to learn Arabic. You can do this through our association, receiving 10 hours tuition per week and volunteering in one of our projects in the morning.
Type : RENO (Restauration), ENVI (Environnement), FEST (festival), AGRI (travaux agricoles)
2. Prepare, build and transport the facilities and materials for the Long Valley Harvest Fest
3. Eco-crop packaging work
Type : CULT (culturel)
We will divide the group on two depending on the choice of participants:
1/ First group: voluntary work and Pottery courses (Painting and gardening work in culture house + Learn how to cook some delicious Moroccan food+pottery courses).
2/ Second group: Professional Theatre and clown training in collaboration with (Association Caravane Théâtre from France) + Learn how to cook some delicious Moroccan food.
DAY MORNING EVENING
26 December Arrival in Zagora Opening Ceremony
27 December Training (Painting/Pottery/Theatre) Games with 100 children from Zagora in Zagora park
28 December Training (Painting/Pottery/Theatre) Excursion in Zagora's mountain / Intercultural Evening
29 December Training (Painting/Pottery/Theatre) Visit of old Kasbah/pottery workshops/ and historical library / Excursion to the desert / Night in Bivoac
30 December Back in Zagora Moroccan kitchen courses
31 December Training (Painting/Pottery/Theatre) Visit to the local museum + Bicycle excursion to the oasis of Zagora + New Year Party!!
1 January Training (Painting/Pottery/Theatre)
2 January Free time! Hammam (Turkish bath), shopping in the Souk etc.
Type : KIDS (Avec des enfants), LANG (aprentissage de langue)
Type : ENVI (Environnement), EDU (éducation)
management discussion to local people and local children, some physical activity to support
garbage management program in this are, school visits for environment education, green
campaign in city centre, and manage the mangrove fruits to be snacks or foods and
promote it. A testimony of previous volunteer from Lithuania
Type : SOCI (Social), EDU (éducation)
Type : SOCI (Social), KIDS (Avec des enfants), FEST (festival)
Type : ANI (avec des animaux)