Get involved in SVI as an intern or volunteer
The International Voluntary Service, a youth organization based on the Louvain-la-Neuve campus (30 minutes from Brussels), is regularly looking for interns in communication & marketing, human resources, accounting, journalism, advertising, translation, IT, computer graphics, etc., ready to take their first professional steps in the voluntary sector in Belgium, France or abroad.
Not only will you be able to acquire new professional skills within an accredited youth organization active in more than 80 countries, but also to support the association’s project.
During your internship, your motivation and your originality will be strongly solicited in order to extend the notoriety of the SVI and to promote its volunteering activities in French-speaking Europe and in the rest of the world. We therefore offer you a first enriching professional experience in the international associative environment. Be aware that during your internship, you may be able to participate in international meetings.
We take care of completing your internship agreement in conjunction with your school. We are also committed to working closely with the intern’s school. If you need accommodation, we can give you some advice to help you in your search.
It is of course possible to join our team without being a trainee (= student), since we welcome with great pleasure all volunteers, of all ages and all school levels, who want to go a long way with us.
Our internship offers in Belgium
- Stagiaire en Pédagogie & Animation
- Stagiaire en Pédagogie & Appels à projets
- Stagiaire en Pédagogie & Création
- Chargé.e de Communication
- Chargé.e de projets linguistiques – WEB DESIGN COMMUNICATION
- Chargé.e de projets linguistiques – TRANSLATION COOPERATION INTERNATIONAL
- Assistant.e de direction
- Coordinateur.trice d’accueil de volontaires internationaux
- Coordinateur.trice d’accueil de groupes internationaux
- Coordinateur.trice d’envoi de volontaires à l’international
- Coordinateur.trice d’envoi de groupes à l’international
- Chargé.e de partenariats internationaux
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]